We catch up with Andrea Davey who is the CEO of Scout Talent Recruitment.
These are some of the questions we're discussing:
- How has the pandemic impacted your ability to source high calibre sales talent?
- What are some of the strategies companies use to deal with this talent shortage?
- What is your advice for building a culture that is customer-centric and not just transactional in nature from a sales perspective? How do you achieve that in your business?
- How do you make it actionable for your sales force to live those values?
- How do you leverage market-facing teams to gain a better understanding of your customers and the market that you're dealing with?
- How do you make sure that there are no silos within your organisation and there's an exchange going on that benefits your customers?
- How do you strike a balance between short-term revenue goals and long-term strategic goals?
- What would be your advice for other CEOs who want to build better relationships with the commercial leadership team?
Here are some of the resources referenced in this episode.
- Sales enablement resources brought to you by Krueger Marketing: https://www.kruegermarketing.com/learn
- Connect with Andrea Davey online: https://www.linkedin.com/in/andreadavey85/
- Connect with Felix Krueger online: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hfkrueger/
Where to find The State of Sales Enablement:
- Website (subscriber exclusives can be found here) - http://thestateofsalesenablement.com/
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-state-of-sales-enablement-podcast/
- Apple Podcasts - https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/the-state-of-sales-enablement/id1558307853
- Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/show/4ceCJYJLuCbTNbRTriOFpe?si=avn_E9EGSNu3gmHfoqJ_6g