These are some of the questions we're discussing:
- How do you define value messaging?
- What are value messaging do's and don'ts?
- How can marketing foster and support sales? What role does sales enablement play there to get the whole message across into a dialogue?
- How can enablement actually support to close that gap between one-to-many, to one-to-one, if you simplify it?
- What are the skills needed in order to develop a concise and powerful message?
- How do we practice the adoption of the theoretical value message?
- How do you reinforce the understanding of how to apply value messaging?
- What kind of role can AI play in terms of value messaging?
- When somebody is starting to create value messages, what would you say is the most important thing to look out for?
Here are some of the resources referenced in this episode.
- Sales enablement resources brought to you by Krueger Marketing: https://www.kruegermarketing.com/learn
- Connect with Britta Lorenz online: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brittalorenz/
- Connect with Felix Krueger online: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hfkrueger/
Where to find The State of Sales Enablement:
- Website (subscriber exclusives can be found here) - http://thestateofsalesenablement.com/
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-state-of-sales-enablement-podcast/
- Apple Podcasts - https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/the-state-of-sales-enablement/id1558307853
- Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/show/4ceCJYJLuCbTNbRTriOFpe?si=avn_E9EGSNu3gmHfoqJ_6g